I call myself a designer and it’s a simple term for the print / web / illustration / branding / social media integration that is my creative output.
Searching for inspiration in the visual world and seeing all the ways that it can be interpreted is captivating, and I live to solve creative challenges and inspire action.
I have been actively involved in independent music for over 20 years and I have contributed my creative vision to an assortment of projects. I have worked with venues, promoters, agencies and bands, where I wore many hats: Production, Design, Event Coordination, Writer, Promoter, Performer. It is in that environment that I developed design, marketing and promotional skills that I have also integrated into other business models including retail and publishing.
We are becoming more and more connected to each other and the digital landscape is changing constantly in new and exciting ways. Searching out ideas, trends, techniques and insight, I am always looking for ways to improve procedures and create engaging media in all forms.
- Branding, Logos & Corporate Identities
- Corporate Literature, Brochures & Sell Sheets
- Advertisements in Print and Web
- Posters, Handbills, Flyers, Signage, POP
- CD & Album Layout
- Entertainment Promotion & Marketing
- Photo Manipulation & Re-touching
- Typographic Manipulation
- Website Design, HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Advertising & Direct Mail
- Publication Design & Production (including books, magazines and brochures)
- Social Media Integration
- Art Direction